- Brainstorm Media creates video for COTA celebrating national award
- Welcome To The Future
- Passion Projects
- Things Have Changed
- Adventures with Professor Highlander
- Excellent Customer Service Is the Lifeblood of Business
- Cross promotion, sponsorship & partnering with other companies
- How changes in media viewing habits impact advertisers
- Super Production!
- Going Pro with Action Cameras!
Tag Archives: video
I love a moving lens. I am always amazed how a small camera move can bring such depth and emotion to a production. When planning a shot my first thoughts are about where the Director wants the lens to travel and what camera/lens controls we need to achieve the desired …
Every project is unique, but sometimes we categorize video shoots into a couple of different types, “Run’n’Gun” and “Planned-out.” Run’n’Gun Run’n’Gun is slang for a video shoot that is expected to acquire a lot of material in a short amount of time without elaborate setups. This can result from a …